Six 2-For-Tuesday games and four Dave and Buster’s Pub Nights this year
KENT, July 30, 2019 — The Seattle Thunderbirds are excited to reveal our promotional schedule for the 2019-20 season.
The team will host a Season Ticket Pick Up Party on Tuesday, September 3, at 6pm at Dave and Buster’s at the Auburn Outlet Collection. All T-Birds players will be on hand visiting and taking pictures with season ticket holders as they pick up their season tickets.
The T-Birds will kick off the regular season against the Kamloops Blazers on Saturday, September 21, at 6:05pm at the accesso ShoWare Center.
There will be a Party On The Plaza for the first game of the season with food, music and a beer garden. All fans in attendance at the Home Opener will receive a T-Birds Magnetic Schedule courtesy of Beacon Plumbing.
2-For-Tuesday games are back! There are six home games scheduled on a Tuesday this season. For each of these six games, fans can purchase two tickets for the price of one. The concession stands at accesso ShoWare Center will have two-for-one specials on hot dogs, popcorn, soda and beer.
The Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation will guarantee a minimum prize amount for the 50/50 raffle at three games this season. On November 16 against the Portland Winterhawks, there will be a guaranteed $5,000 prize. There will be a guaranteed $7,500 prize on Saturday, December 28 against the Portland Winterhawks. The final guaranteed 50/50 raffle prize of $10,000 will be Saturday, February 29 when the T-Birds face the Portland Winterhawks.
There will be four Pub Nights presented by Dave & Buster’s this season. Fans can purchase 10 tickets, 10 beers and 10 hats for $220 to these games. The Pub Nights will be October 11, November 8, December 13, and January 17. Tickets for Pub Night must be purchased prior to game day.
Our fan favorite Fred Meyer Turkey and Ham Shoots are back this season. The Fred Meyer Turkey Shoot will take place Saturday, November 16. The Fred Meyer Ham Shoot will be Saturday, December 14. At both games, all females 18-years and older in attendance will have the opportunity to participate in a puck shoot contest after the game to win a complimentary turkey or ham from Fred Meyer.
Fred Meyer will also hold two Food Drive Nights this season. The Food Drive Nights are Saturday, October 5 against the Victoria Royals and Saturday, March 14 against the Vancouver Giants. The T-Birds encourage fans to bring as many non-perishable food items as possible to accesso ShoWare Center to help support Northwest Harvest.
There will be two Kids & Youth Group Nights this season; one on Friday, September 27 and the other on Sunday, March 8. The first 1,000 fans to purchase tickets to a Kids & Youth Group Night game will receive a T-Birds hat. There will also be $1 ice cream at the concession stands for all fans. Youth Groups can purchase 10 tickets for $95 to the two Kids & Youth Group Nights.
Our popular Season Ticket Holder Post-Game Autograph session is after the game on Saturday, October 5, against the Victoria Royals. We will celebrate the City of Kent’s contribution to the Apollo Space Program with Lunar Night on Friday, October 18, when we play the Brandon Wheat Kings.
Season Ticket Holder Introduce a Friend to Hockey Night will be Wednesday, November 27 when the T-Birds face the Victoria Royals. Season ticket holders are encouraged to purchase four premium tickets for $30 or 10 premium tickets for $50 to give out to family and friends to come enjoy a T-Birds game. Tickets must be bought in groups of four or 10.
All fans at accesso ShoWare Center on Friday, December 27, when we play the Spokane Chiefs will receive a 2020 T-Birds Team Calendar.
Military Appreciation Night is on Saturday, November 9 when the T-Birds face the Everett Silvertips. Boy Scouts Night will be Saturday, November 23 and Boy/Girl Scout Night is Saturday, February 8.
November 23 will be a fun night as it will be Support A Sport Night. The T-Birds annual Support A Sport has provided over $95,000 for youth sports in the community. All local amateur sports teams and leagues that sell $28 tickets to the game against the Saskatoon Blades on November 23 will receive $22 back for each ticket sold. This fundraiser is open to all amateur sports teams and leagues in the area. For more information, or to purchase Support A Sport tickets, sports teams and organizations should contact Tara Knop in the T-Birds office via email at email@example.com.
The Fred Meyer Teddy Bear Toss presented by WARM 106.9 FM will be Saturday, January 11 against the Everett Silvertips. All teddy bears and other stuffed animals thrown on the ice after the T-Birds first goal of the game will be collected and distributed by the WARM 106.9 FM Teddy Bear Patrol.
First Responders Night will be Saturday, February 8, when we take on the Everett Silvertips.
Hockey Challenge to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington and Alaska (RMHC) is scheduled for Saturday, February 15 against the Vancouver Giants. In 21 years, the Hockey Challenge has raised over $6.4 million for RMHC.
The Doxon Toyota of Auburn Mite Fest is Sunday, January 19 and the Doxon Toyota of Auburn Beginner Fest is Sunday, February 9.
The annual Mascot Night is Sunday, March 8, when the T-Birds face the Everett Silvertips. Fan Appreciation Night is Saturday, March 14 against the Vancouver Giants. The T-Birds finish the season with Team Poster Night on Saturday, March 21 against the Portland Winterhawks, followed by the annual Team Awards.
T-Birds single game tickets for the 2019-20 regular season will go on sale August 21 at 10am online on the T-Birds website and at the accesso ShoWare Center box office. 24 Flex Plan ticket holders can start redeeming vouchers on August 14.
T-Birds season tickets for the 2019-20 regular season are currently on sale. Season tickets can be purchased by calling the T-Birds office at 253-239-7825.
2019-20 THUNDERBIRDS PROMOTION AND GIVEAWAY SCHEDULE
– Tuesday, September 3, Season Ticket Pick Up Party at Dave and Buster’s at the Outlet Collection, 5pm
– Saturday, September 21 vs. Kamloops, Opening Night, Party on the Plaza, Magnetic Schedule courtesy of Beacon Plumbing
– Friday, September 27 vs. Tri-City, Kids & Youth Group Night
– Saturday, October 5 vs. Victoria, Fred Meyer Food Drive, Season Ticket Holder Post-Game Autograph session
– Friday, October 11 vs. Kelowna, Pub Night 1 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Friday, October 18 vs. Brandon, City of Kent Lunar Night
– Tuesday, October 22 vs. Prince Albert, 2-for-Tuesday
– Friday, November 8 vs. Kamloops, Pub Night 2 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Saturday, November 9 vs. Everett, Military Appreciation Night
– Saturday, November 16 vs. Portland, Fred Meyer Turkey Shoot, Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation guaranteed $5,000 50/50 prize
– Tuesday, November 19 vs. Winnipeg, 2-for-Tuesday
– Saturday, November 23 vs. Saskatoon, Support A Sport, Sno-King Night, Boy Scouts Night
– Wednesday, November 27 vs. Victoria, Season Ticket Holder Introduce a Friend to Hockey Night
– Tuesday, December 10 vs. Spokane, 2-For-Tuesday
– Friday, December 13 vs. Tri-City, Pub Night 3 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Saturday, December 14 vs. Spokane, Fred Meyer Ham Shoot
– Friday, December 27 vs. Spokane, 2020 T-Birds Team Calendar Giveaway
– Saturday, December 28 vs. Portland, Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation guaranteed $7,500 50/50 prize
– Saturday, January 11 vs. Everett, Fred Meyer Teddy Bear Toss presented by WARM 106.9 FM
– Friday, January 17 vs. Regina, Pub Night 4 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Sunday, January 19 vs. Everett, Doxon Toyota Mite Fest
– Tuesday, January 28 vs. Tri-City, 2-For-Tuesday
– Saturday, February 8 vs. Everett, First Responders Night, Parents Weekend, Boy and Girl Scout Night
– Sunday, February 9 vs. Prince George, Doxon Toyota Beginner Fest, Parents Weekend
– Saturday, February 15 vs. Vancouver, Hockey Challenge to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington and Alaska
– Tuesday, February 18 vs. Moose Jaw, 2-For-Tuesday
– Saturday, February 29 vs. Portland, Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation guaranteed $10,000 prize, Mental Health Night
– Sunday, March 8 vs. Everett, Mascot Night, Kids & Youth Group Night
– Saturday, March 14 vs. Vancouver, Fan Appreciation Night, Fred Meyer Food Drive
– Tuesday, March 17 vs. Spokane, 2-For-Tuesday
– Saturday, March 21 vs. Portland, Team Poster, Team Awards