The Seattle Thunderbirds have a solid tradition of supporting numerous organizations in their fundraising aspirations. Through player appearances, ticket donations, T-Birds souvenir auction items, and ticket selling fundraising programs, the Thunderbirds have been happy to support schools, city human services campaigns, corporate charity drives, children’s associations, and other non-profit organizations.
We have established the following guidelines to help facilitate the review of donation requests:
- The Thunderbirds donate tickets for use in charitable raffles, auctions and other fundraising events, with priority given to local organizations. Monetary requests cannot be reviewed.
- For consideration, all requests must be received in writing on your organization’s letterhead at least one month prior to your event. No telephone requests will be accepted.
- Requests are reviewed every 2-4 weeks. If your request is approved, you will receive a written response no sooner than 8 weeks prior to the event. Please keep this timeline in mind when checking on the status of your request.
- Due to the large number of requests received each year, we are unable to donate to every organization. Requests we are not able to fulfill we be notified by email.
- Your written request must include the following information. Incomplete requests cannot be considered.
- Date and location of event
- Type of fundraiser and explanation of how the proceeds will be used.
- Address where the donation should be sent.
- Contact name, phone number and email address.
- Non-profit organization’s tax ID number.
Donation requests may be sent to:
Seattle Thunderbirds Donation Request
625 West James Kent, WA 98032
Fax: (253) 856-6848
We encourage all not-for-profit charities to take advantage of the Seattle Thunderbirds Fundraising Program. It is another great way to use the excitement of Thunderbirds hockey to bring more money and awareness to your organization.